Agile consulting helps set up or improve a project development process with the fitting Agile frameworks to address the challenges of the undefined scope of work, complex multi-stakeholder requirements, and frequent changes in the project. Working under Agile for 10 years, NetSole provides End-to-End Agile consulting services that help you achieve faster delivery of high-quality code and functionality balanced to meet all your stakeholders’ and target users’ needs.
Deliverables of our Agile Consulting
A structured Agile appoach
Based on best practices adapted to particular projects.
- Lean Software Development
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- A combination of several approaches.
Agile process templates
- Sprint planning
- Feedback gathering
- Product backlog
- Templates for different types of testing
Knowledge transfer sessions
to facilitate Agile approach adoption. For example, we can carry out demo Scrum meetings: sprint planning meeting, daily standup meeting, sprint review, sprint retrospective, backlog refinement.
Highlights of our Agile consulting cooperation
Tailored KPI-driven consulting engagement
We define the scope of the Agile consulting service based on the analysis of your situation, covering the areas of Agile project management consulting and software consulting where applicable. Next, we define target KPIs that will measure the efficiency of the adopted Agile methodology from different perspectives:
- Software quality (software availability, bugs found in production/per iteration, user satisfaction score).
- A team’s performance (amount of work completed per iteration).
- Business outcomes from process improvement (actual budget vs. planned budget, time to market).
Agile adoption across all team functions
We organize an end-to-end Agile process that covers the development and related functions, including business analysis, UX and UI design, DevOps, and QA.