Javaid IqbalChief Financial Officer
areas of expertise
- Banking Operations
- Internal Control
- Quality Assurance, Compliance and AML/CFT
- Areas of Operations and Technology
- Infrastructure Support
- business development
- Outsourcing, Merger Migrations, Business Continuity Planning, System Security & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Operational Risk Management, Restructuring, Training, Compliance and AML/CFT
- Also responsible for establishing new businesses such as Speedcash (Remittance business for Samba London /Citibank), TezRaftaar (Remittance business for UBL/UNB London).
- M&A transaction support
- B.A degree in Statistics and Economics from Punjab University Lahore
- MBA in Strategic Marketing, Financial Controls and Managing Change from The University of North London
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist from ACAMS, USA
In 1998, Javaid played a pivotal and challenging role to save a bank in the UK from closure and put control infrastructure in place within six months. Later he headed merger migration of two Pakistani Banks in the United Kingdom and streamlined their operations by closing overlapping branches, removing duplicated tasks and centralizing various operational functions across their UK
Netsole team is fully certified with our vendors and providers and we keep this updated making sure our customer gets latest updated support engineering team available.
Recently, Javaid was responsible to set up and head Compliance and Training Division in one of the biggest and major banks of Pakistan, where he set up and managed those areas successfully. At present, there are more than 120 people working for that area.
After leaving banking in 2013, Javaid joined Bank T&D Consulting Surrey, UK as a Banking Consultant, where he is employed and therefore spends his time between Lahore and London. Javaid has also been heading Netsole’s Training and Development side including training for CAMS in Pakistan.
Apart from working with Citibank Doha, Citibank Khartoum, Samba London, UBL London, United National Bank London, and MCB Bank Ltd Lahore, Javaid has worked on numerous short-term assignments in Scrimgeour Vickers (Stock Brokers London), Citibank Dubai, Citibank Bahrain, Citibank Prague, Samba Istanbul and UBL New York.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!April 6, 2018
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of waysJanuary 22, 2016
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: